Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home Tweet Home


I wasn't feeling well a few days ago and then the mail arrived with two patterns from one of my favourite designers Brenda Gervais from Country Stitches http://www.countrystitchesonline.com/

So to cheer myself up I decided to make one of the designs, a punchneedle bird from a pattern called Home tweet home.

I had sourced the vintage oil can from Ebay a week earlier so a spent a couple of hours finishing the project and needless to say I was feeling much better just sitting and looking at this cute little birdie.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That is oh so cute! What a great idea with the oil can.

Linda C said...

Love how this came out. That can is tiny, so the bird must be small too.

Julia said...

Too cute...very clever to use the oil can.. love it!
Julia ♥